Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Adventure Begins

"The steps of a man are established by the LORD, and He delights in his way. When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong, because the LORD is the One who holds his hand."
-Psalm 37:23-24

As I prepare to leave for six months to Brazil, I am trusting that the Lord will hold my hand through the many challenges and adventures that I am sure to encounter. I am excited to live out this experience and pray that God will use it to shape me and have me grow into the woman that he has created me to be. Though I am nervous about the unknown and the challenges of learning Portuguese, I take comfort knowing that my steps are already established and that God delights in the journey that I am embarking on.

I invite you to come on this journey with me. I hope to share my experiences: my joys, my fears, my growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment